I love quilling. I specially like the 3D texture, the feeling on my finger tips when I press down to stick the shapes it's feels me with great pleasure. Quilling helps me relax and wind down form a long day at work.

Quilling it's a wonderful craft.

I made this card for a swap bot again. (I'm really into swapping at the moment). The person I had to send it to makes beautiful cards using 3D cuttings. I made this card specially for her so she can experience another type of crafting using 3D shapes . Who knows maybe she will take up quilling. He he I love converting crafters into quillers.



9 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Lovely card, love all the colors you used!!!!
Paula

Unknown said...

Thanks Paula. Yeah I'm quite pleased how it came out.

kiddo said...

Frumoasa felicitare! Am inceput cu origami in modelarea hartiei, dar quilling m-a cucerit in ultima vreme:) E intr-adevar o foarte buna relaxare dupa o zi plina!

Unknown said...

Multumesc Kiddo. Am facut si eu origami dar quilling imi ofera o placere speciala.

kiddo said...

Intr-adevar asa e :) M-a prins tare mult in ultima vreme! Iti ofera o mare mai libertate in modelarea hartiei.
Si pentru ca imi place foarte mult ceea ce rasucesti din hartie, m-as bucura sa primesti premiul pe care il gasesti pe blogul meu!

Baukje said...

Beautiful!
Groetjes Baukje

Katie Elizabeth said...

I never knew what quilling was until now, but it seems like such an interesting craft. Gorgeous card! It's so unique and I love the colors :)

xo katie elizabeth
ohheyylife.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

Great card!

Unknown said...

Yes quilling is quite a unique craft. Very special to me. Thanks Katie and thanks everyone else.

Post a Comment