Watercolour landscape

Finally the moving is almost done. Few more boxes left to sort out but the main stress is gone. Is time to go back on making art.

Now, you are probably wondering how come there is a watercolour on a quilling blog. Well...you see, I am one of those people who gets board very quickly, who starts a project and rarely finishes it. Although quilling is my first and only love I am trying to learn to do other things and now is watercolour.

I've done just few pieces so far and this two are the best ones. I'm really having fun water-colouring but I have to say is harder that I thought. But I'm not giving up, at least not yet :)

9 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

there both awsome, nothing wrong with having more than one art or craft, that is if you can keep up with them,lol!
Paula

Unknown said...

Thanks Paula. Oh I wish I have the time to keep up with all the projects I've started and all the ones I want to do

painted princess collection said...

Both are looking great.Keep going
anandhirajan
www.anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks anandhirajan

chris said...

Love the poppy - keep going - I think you have a talent that needs to be explored

kiddo said...

Love them both! The poppy flower is so lovely! Glad you settle down in your new house! Looking forward to see more water-coloured images around here! And I know very well the feeling of trying something new all the time:)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you Chris and Kiddo for you nice comments and encouragements.

I don't think I have a talent at watercolour but I believe that if someone tries hard enough and practices a lot it will get better. That's what I'm counting on.

Okami said...

Lovely poppy!! And I recognize the house and landscape, I have that same book. LOL.

Unknown said...

Hm that house must be a popular beginners project as I didn't paint that from a book but from my watercolour instruction sheet.

Post a Comment